You know I've tried this thing before but just don't know if it's really for me. I'm just not committed. Who wants to read what I have to say anyway?
I hate it when people are mean. I hate when people complain about doing the job they are paid to do. I hate it when people only do what they have to to get by. It's like no one knows how to be nice any more. No one wants to impress in a positive way any more. Not many know what it means to go above and beyond the call of duty. Or even how to have fun. Those things require energy and many do not want to get off their lazy butts to make our society better. Give me a break! But then again am I not like so many to waste my time on here complaining about it instead of just shutting up and doing my part to make things better around me. Go figure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the comments! When did you get to go New York! How Fun!
POsting more even as we see, speak, type, e-mail etc....
Post a Comment